Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every once and a while i get realy fed up with my gfx card and push buying a brand new amd. this is one of those times. i have a 9200 ati xtacy. i had huge issues with getting it started up, drivers, correct pci slot and such. oh, this is a pci card, i dont have a agp slot (not pcie eather ). i avg 30 fps in counter strike, my game of choice. i want to increse that. ive changed pci slots, (i changed back and forth and relized they have priorites between eachother). im still not sure if i have the correct driver. i have 2 installled right now not even sure withc one it is runnin on, the redaon 9200 as secondary and a 9200 xtacy visiontek primary. i had to disable my onboard or it took it over. ive fiddeld with the opengl settings and direct x to a point of annoyince. any help advice or any thing to get my fps up.

the reason i think ive not quite reached my fps max is becuse the ati screensaver that comes with it, (ati bubbles) compleatly kills my comp when playing.

intel 2.20
760 ram
packard pos

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did notice a slight diffrence to the point of a sharper image quality. fps still round the same from what i noticed as of yet. the options in the omega drivers are a nice addition so thanks for that. but ima look into this more befor i asume it didnt do any thing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one thing i noticed also is i can have 400-700 fps some times, and others shoot down to 30, that common?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.