Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
This was the information I was looking for.

I guess I will install the linux in my vaio.

I'm trying to use a program like Reaver for the routers without the need to having to get a wifi card for monitoring(RFMON). If anybody knows the best linux to install for such programs.

I honestly think it could maybe help, but it will not fix this problem when playing 4K..
I think, as others mentioned, that your hardware simply will not allow to play 4K fluently..

I still would say go for the Android TV Box.
But if you decide to use the Linux, maybe tell us if it helped you, or not. It would be interesting for me to know.

EDIT: I edited my post, because I posted software which is discontinued.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
but it did with the migos video. I think the linux might help cause it tends to make the hard drive run smoother and apps tend to be lighter. I wont probably focus on it as much because I could probably get a better pc and the 4k isnt as important. There is a limited amount of videos and it consumes massive space.

Have you resolved the issue? I'm just interested what solution you have chosen switching to linux or just purchasing a new pc? Cause I would suggested you the same thing as spunk.funk "If the video is only available in 4K, you can convert it to 2K or whatever." Here is for example a converter I used once, when I had to convert from dvd to mp4. I used this converter.
anyway, I hope you resolved the issue)

Discussion starter · #46 ·
No, I got a 4k tv so lately either I've been using it indirectly straight to 4k or pending the switch to linux. Another method I've tried is saving it to the usb and playing it on the 4k tv.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.