1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
12,666 Posts
He has a 7800. And yes its the 7800 holding ya back. Even tho my card is just a midrange 128bit card , my clock are still almost twice that of your 7800. Your systems set up for an 8800 I would go for it. The 8800 gt's are only 150 to 170$ . Start saving.

Also , ignore 3d mark , my computer only gets a 5000. But my computer plays my games perfectly , I'm very happy with the performance. And thats all that matters. Is that your pc plays your games at the speed you want.

·
Registered
989 Posts
He has a 7800. And yes its the 7800 holding ya back. Even tho my card is just a midrange 128bit card , my clock are still almost twice that of your 7800. Your systems set up for an 8800 I would go for it. The 8800 gt's are only 150 to 170$ . Start saving.

Also , ignore 3d mark , my computer only gets a 5000. But my computer plays my games perfectly , I'm very happy with the performance. And thats all that matters. Is that your pc plays your games at the speed you want.
Yea, I miss typed it.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I won't like losing VIVO, but the 50 dollars in rebates can go towards a PCI tuner card (plus i'll get coax input as a bonus). And I can save the 7800 for a backup card, or put it in hybrid if/when i put a real system in it.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I know MSI doesnt have as good of a waranty program or other goodies the other companies have, but the factory OC in addition to the aftermarket cooler already on there = deal.

Plus, my 78 is an MSI that was handed to me for cheap because the former owner was getting a G80 GTX. He punished it, I've tried to blatantly kill it. So MSI can't be that bad.

now this can stay a little poor. When you're trying to focus on the braking markers (there's a chicane not too far ahead), not being able to see the digital readout or the track or the markers, your eyes start to hurt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.