·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the only way my board will see the 32 gig is if I put them in A1 and A2, if I put them in A2 and B2 the PC won't post it just keeps cycling. If I put in the other 32gig same thing happens, will not post. As stated if I remove the current 32gig and put the other 32gig in A1 and A2 then board posts. The board shows the correct amount and type of ram installed no matter which 2 of the 4 sticks I use so I know the ram is all good. Thanks for the response.

·
Global Moderator
Electronic Design
52,202 Posts
Memory in just A1 and A2 will be half speed I'm pretty sure as it's not interleaved.

Just showing the memory is one thing, but did you run a full memory test? If not, I'd try something like MemTest86 and do a couple of passes on the memory.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have Googled and reread my Manual and can not find the code displayed, shown when I have ram in slots B2 & A2. the code displayed is 3A. Can anyone tell me what the code is.

I am not sure I phrased my issue right, I want to put the full 64gig ram in my motherboard but it will not boot if all 64gig is installed. It just starts cycling codes over and over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts