Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,581 Posts
Hi:

If this is an automatic transmission, it sounds like a transmission problem.

BG

·
Registered
14,581 Posts
So one else may have an idea, but I am still leaning towards a transmission problem

BG

·
Moderator Automotive Center
2,755 Posts
Hi Biegz

Lubricate the throttle cable it could be binding.

·
Moderator Automotive Center
2,755 Posts
P0133 is the heated oxygen sensor code and the P0341 is the cam sensor code. Saturn's however do not have a cam sensor, the problem your having is most likely a vacuum leak that is causing your RPM's to soar. Look around the engine for any broken or dried out vacuum hoses replace as needed. Do a thorough inspection on the ignition wires and on top of the coil towers for any corrosion, if corrosion is found replace your coil.

Note: If code P0341 is constant then there is a problem with the ground side of the ignition module.

·
Administrator, TSF Manager
27,869 Posts
Sounds like it's not shifting into OD (Over Drive).......do you have an OD over-ride?? I have a button on the end of my shifter that I can control the OD and prevent the tranny from making that last shift into lock-up (OD).

I'm seeing suggestions to check the fuses in the under-hood fuse panel (near the battery) and check any fuse relating to TRS or TCC. The fuse locations should be listed on the fuse panel cover.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.