Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just received my replacement tablet from best buy after one day having it code 10 on wireless adapter, i was on it it did one update then was able to get online again, after 2nd update, it failed to get my online, took it back to store and geeksquad confirmed hardware failure, which i initially assumed was a driver issue, so did they.. so they gave me a replacement, one update after replacement now code 10 on wireless adapter also..... this cant be so, this is rediculous, quality control cant be that bad... i was curious if anyone was familiar with these insignia tablets, quality of such, should i just get my money back

·
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
28,912 Posts
Sounds impossible. Take a look at your Device manager for Driver issues. Devive Manager danger.jpg

Also, please update your OS in your TSF Profile.

·
Premium Member
41,880 Posts
As stated, Press the Windows key+X choose Device Manager. Are there any devices with yellow flags?
If it is the Wireless adapter that stopped working after an Update, you can do a System Restore to a time before the update. Or you can expand the Wireless Adapter in Device Manager, choose Properties/Driver/Roll Back Driver to the previous driver that was working.
Go to page 32 of the Manual, and check that you are connected to Wifi. If all fails, take it back to Best Buy, they may have got a bad batch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.