Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aright so I bought my new comp and all that good stuff, it has vista-32 bit a p5n-E sli motherboard 2 gig ram. SO whenever I install my video card drivers then restart my comp i will get to passed the vista loading bar then the icon is suppose to show up but it doesnt and like 20 sec later my comp shuts down and goes to the screen where you can boot up in 3 diff types of safe mode and regular. The only way to get it to boot up in normal is to go into safe and uninstall the nvidia drivers. I have tryed installing the drivers in safe mode and it always does the same thing. I even downgraded to windows XP and it will get half way threw the install then my comp will shut down. I got it to install 1 time on xp then when i restarted it, it got the the windows xp loading bar and froze then restarted and took me to the 3 diff safe modes and regular mode! So I am very confused and angry i have been trying to fix it for a week and im about to send it back to the company and get my money back. I think it might be the video cards but I havent got a clue. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.