BSOD Posting Instructions
1. Download the Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App - save to Documents folder - https://www.sysnative.com/apps/SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.exe
Please Note: For some unknown reason, the app cannot be downloaded with Firefox. We are currently looking into this problem. Use a different browser for now.
2. Run the app - double-click on the EXE file from #1
· Output = new folder created in Documents + a zipped version -- SysnativeFileCollectionApp + SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip
3. Create a new thread HERE and attach the Sysnative/jcgriff2 ZIP file
NOTE: The app auto-zips the SysnativeFileCollectionApp output folder. It is located in your Documents folder. Windows Explorer should open and highlight the zipped folder
Please do not modify the output files
*** PLEASE upload ZIP files; not RAR files ***
For info: The Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App does not get installed (it is a stand-alone EXE) nor does it make any changes to the registry. It only creates the SysnativeFileCollectionApp output folder + a zipped version - both located in Documents folder. You can delete them at any time, but we suggest that you wait until our work together is completed before doing so.
4. Please provide answers for -
The number of BSOD analysts is very limited. If no reply after 48 hours, bump the thread.
5. While waiting for a reply -
· Run - https://www.techsupportforum.com/for...ed-473665.html
· Run Hardware Diagnostics -
- RAM -https://www.carrona.org/memdiag.html (read the details at the link)
· OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista?
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
· What was the original installed OS on the system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
· Approximate age of system (hardware)
· Approximate age of OS installation (if you know)
· Have you re-installed the OS?
· Video Card
· MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop)
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
Laptop or Desktop?
- HDD - https://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html (read the details at the link)
- Initial - https://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html (read the details at the link)
STOP Errors (Bugchecks)
Regards. . .