- About Geekomatic
- Your Computer
- 1) H97M-ITX/ac, i5-4690, 16GB Kingston, Onboard graphics, Samsung 840/256 + WD Raptor 600GB, Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Case 2) P6X58D-Prem., i7-930, 18GB Corsair, 1GB Vapor-X graphics, WD Black Ed. 1TB Sata3, LiteOn DVD-RW, Coolermaster HAF 922 case.
- Computers Operating System
- XP, Vista, Win7, Win 8/8.1, Win 10, Linux Mint
- Self-taught in Computer builds & troubleshooting. Certificate IV in Small Business Management AU
- Western Australia
- Geeky, love computers, beach, books, music, gardens, galleries
- Computers, what else? ;)
- IT Consultant, business owner
- Born in FL, USA- then lived in the far upstate NY mountains for 16 yrs., now living in Oz.
How that came to be is a very interesting story... ;)
Currently running my own computer repair/tutoring business having gained a top-level certificate in small business management. So far, so good!
|07:46 PM - Geekomatic quoted CastletonSnob in post Re: Computer turned off by itself.
Is my computer dying? Pop the c...
|04:20 AM - Geekomatic quoted jenae in post Re: Some Instructions Just Don't Work
Hi, open a cmd prompt as a...
|07:52 AM - Geekomatic quoted egagnard18 in post Re: Sound issues (max volume produces very low sound)
I would like somebody to reply ...
|05:57 AM - Geekomatic quoted Crossy in post Re: Email Clients
BA?.. So sorry-- mean...
|09:25 PM - Geekomatic quoted Crossy in post Re: Email Clients
Hi, So I guess my only o...
|08:44 PM - Geekomatic quoted kirkyboy in post Re: Printer preferences in Chinese or blank
However I think I have now fo...
|07:35 PM - Geekomatic quoted Allegheny in post Re: Windows 7 vs 8 vs 10
Okay, so my situation is somew...
|05:20 AM - Geekomatic quoted Fat.Bear in post Re: Windows 7 vs 8 vs 10
I agree 100%. The difference...
|09:44 AM - Fat.Bear quoted Geekomatic in post Re: Windows 7 vs 8 vs 10
I think Windows 10 Pro is best ...