Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

unable to post my feed inspite of loging in

This is a discussion on unable to post my feed inspite of loging in within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi This is Luann , I am unable to post my feed inspite of getting my self registered . it

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 03:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Confused

Hi

This is Luann , I am unable to post my feed inspite of getting my self registered . it is asking me to register or log in . but both the options are performed . kindly help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
Gone | Not Forgotten

What forum are you trying to post in? Your were able to post here OK.

BG
Old 03-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basementgeek View Post
what forum are you trying to post in? Your were able to post here ok.

Bg
hi

how do we post our question ? There is a big green color link which say post your feed . On pressing that it says that i cannot post my feed i need to be loged in . But i am already loged in . The same page has an option to give feedback and contact . I used that option to send this msg.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
-Articles Team
-Games Team

Location: Norfolk, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

My System

Your best bet would be to go to the main homepage, log in, find the forum best relating to your problem, and Create a thread using the "New Thread" button
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD, atikmpag.sys
Hi! Since I installed Win7 on my new computersystem, i get these BSOD every first time on a day i start my computer. first some specs ∑ OS - Windows 7 Ultimate ∑ x86 ∑ Windows 7 Ultimate ∑ OEM ∑ 1/2 year
emddummi BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-06-2011 02:55 AM
BSOD Problems, IQRL_Not_Less_Or_Equal; PFN_List_Corrupt; Ntfs.sys etc.
Over the past 2 months I've been having problems with BSOD's. First I tought it was just a one time thing but after five times I started to think different. I used Ccleaner and Comodo cleaner to clean up the registry but nothing helped. The one thing I did noticed was that the BSOD's were different...
Pytrik BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 02-28-2011 04:41 AM
Browser Redirect Issue
I have been having an issue with both IE and Firefox redirecting Google search results a majority of the time. I had done a scan with Spybot Search & Destroy prior to posting here and "Fraud.WindowsProtectionSuite" (15 entries) and "Microsoft.Windows.RedirectedHosts" (3 entries) were the only...
bob2881 Resolved HJT Threads 21 02-21-2011 06:48 PM
Please check my post for bob2881 [resolved]
Link to thread. I have been having an issue with both IE and Firefox redirecting Google search results a majority of the time. I had done a scan with Spybot Search & Destroy prior to posting here and "Fraud.WindowsProtectionSuite" (15 entries) and "Microsoft.Windows.RedirectedHosts" (3...
Skiingguru1611 Resolved Back Me Up Threads 32 02-21-2011 06:41 PM
Windows 7, BSOD issue.
Hello! I have in the last ~3 months been having a problem with my computer, it seems to go to BSOD every now and then, when I run several programs at the time (such as: Heroes of Newerth, iTunes, Spotify, Windows Media Player & Mozilla Firefox). The error message I get is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
capslacK- BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 01-12-2011 06:00 PM