User Tag List

Threshold

This is a discussion on Threshold within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, according to the ABC (usually reliable) MS have announced the end of windows 8. To be replaced by "Threshold"

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
- Microsoft Support

OS: XP, Vista, Seven, & a whole host you would never have heard of.Windows Ten 64 bit Pro

Hi, according to the ABC (usually reliable) MS have announced the end of windows 8. To be replaced by "Threshold" it intimated that this will take place very soon, would be good to get more details, as I have clients considering new purchases, all 7, no interest in 8.

Anyone have additional info?

Old 01-14-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

Here's a thread on TSF: https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...-a-778874.html

I'm definitely curious about it.

If I don't reply within two days PM me as I sometimes get busy and forget threads.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #3
- Microsoft Support

OS: XP, Vista, Seven, & a whole host you would never have heard of.Windows Ten 64 bit Pro

Hi, yes I know about this, the difference was that this could happen within weeks, (according to the report) seems they have seen the light, maybe need a new CEO to make it happen.

Old 01-15-2014, 11:20 AM   #4
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Everything I am seeing indicates spring 2015

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] smart threshold exceeded..
First i have a Samsung MP0402H 40 gig hardrive. before, i frequently experience unbootable mount volume error. So i use the utility Samsung HUTIL and Seatool for Dos to examine my hardrive. the result were, there are plenty of damaged sectors (23 color red blocks) and i failed both short and...
BennyZars Hard Drive Support 3 08-11-2012 12:27 AM
C7180 INK THRESHOLD EXCEEDED
I followed a thread to correct a problem with the yellow cartridge and ended up with the message INK THRESHOLD EXCEEDED DO NOT SHIP IN ITS CURRENT STATE.
lakesider58 Printer Support 2 07-11-2012 08:43 AM
High Speed Threshold?
I have a NETGEAR N600 router, and have a couple of questions... 1. What does the High Speed Threshold mean? I have it set at 20, the highest I could, and I have an internet speed of 25+. Will this threshold effect my speed? What is it for? Do I want it higher or lower? 2. Can I change...
timvail Protocols and Routing 2 05-04-2012 08:22 AM
[SOLVED] Command line problem
Hi, I wanted to be able to induce the screensaver on my monitor when I was finished working. So, I followed the instructions on this link: How can I turn off the monitor (i.e., "put it to - Microsoft Answers EXCEPT that the second part of the instruction doesn't work i.e. the monitor...
priapus Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 50 06-18-2011 10:17 AM