Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

The TSF copyright is not current

This is a discussion on The TSF copyright is not current within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just noticed that your brief copyright statement at the bottom of each page only goes to 2014.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

I just noticed that your brief copyright statement at the bottom of each page only goes to 2014.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2015, 08:14 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

If the copyright is not updated past the year listed, the year does not need to change. If 2014 is listed, that means no new additions to the copyright have been added in 2015.

I will contact the owners of the forum to adjust the date.
Old 07-25-2015, 09:39 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2015, 09:18 AM   #4
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

The date has been changed and updated.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welcome to TSF Articles
PREFACE First of all, please allow me to welcome you all in the wonderful world of the TSF Wordsmiths, the people who shape ideas into meaningful and helpful articles for all TSF members to use and benefit from. If your submitted piece finally gets published in the TSF-endorsed Articles area,...
Zazula Articles, Tutorials & Reviews 2 01-09-2015 12:40 PM
BSOD - Display Driver Timed Out
· OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Windows 7 · x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64 · What was original installed OS on system? Windows XP · Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Full retail version · Age of system (hardware) 3 years,
debiebrett BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 11-03-2012 02:19 PM
BSOD - Windows 7 - ntoskrnl.exe
• OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Windows 7 • x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64 • What was original installed OS on system? Not sure, Windows XP I think. • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail • Age of system (hardware) Not sure...
CCCF BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 10 10-19-2012 10:01 AM
Where to find a Powerful VPN or Proxies.
Hello guys, Because of restrictions to websites,I've been using a couple of VPNs,tsunami vpn and sometimes your freedom vpn, non of them works well now because almost all the servers available are blocked for some reason I do not know. I have been searching for another VPN for 1 and...
skratchet Networking Support 3 11-02-2011 01:56 PM
[SOLVED] Internet Explorer 8
Hello, I am experiencing problems with IE which will not open at all. The following warning appears on screen. An unhandled exception occured in 3rd party module and will be closed. You may send Auto report to development center for further investigation. I have saved a copy of the...
Georgefry Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 12 04-14-2011 12:34 AM