Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Swap shop, or perhaps Recyling

This is a discussion on Swap shop, or perhaps Recyling within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey Techsup Citizens I sometimes find I need some obscure bit of hardware that I used to have but can't

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 08:48 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via MSN to jimscreechy

Hey Techsup Citizens

I sometimes find I need some obscure bit of hardware that I used to have but can't find, lost, junked or just can't get hold of anymore that I know someone must have and is equally eager to rid themselves of.

Similarly I have loads 'tech stuff' (which I won't call junk despite of the differing opinions of my family) that I reluctantly part with at my local recycling centre (almost tearfully I might add) because my brimming attic is near inaccessible.

At any rate I'd certainly rather pay a few pounds postage with the knowlege they're being used by a needy soul than ending up in land fill. Any thoughts on a thread or category for this type of thing?
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2014, 08:53 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

Money Pit

Old 03-21-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hi jimscreechy

We have a 'Money Pit' section here, that folks can sell or otherwise dispose of their gear - Link

Is this what you were thinking of?

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via MSN to jimscreechy

exactly

thanks guys
Old 03-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Y' welcome

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Closed Thread