Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Sort New Posts by Replies

This is a discussion on Sort New Posts by Replies within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just noticed that I cannot sort New Posts by the Replies column. If my memory serves me right, this

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 03:18 AM   #1
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

I just noticed that I cannot sort New Posts by the Replies column. If my memory serves me right, this feature used to be available and I could sort them so that posts with zero replies topped the list (and/or vice versa). This feature is available if I visit a specific section such as the Laptop Support section as done here, but the sort option is not present for the New Posts list here. It sure would be nice to have this feature back. It goes not only for the Replies column, but for the Last Post column and the others as well. I'm I the only one that thinks this is a handy feature? All opinions are highly welcomed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

I can see the use for it, though I've never used the feature - It would be nice to have the forum working consistently across all the 'rooms' though.

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Old 04-02-2014, 11:22 AM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

when I first joined there was similar selection of looking at posts with 0 replies at the top under (I think) quick links. That is the one I miss the most.
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2014, 11:18 PM   #4
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

I found another way of viewing posts with 0 replies by doing an advanced search; leaving the keyword(s) box empty and selecting the Find Threads with At Most 0 Replies. Unfortunately you cannot refresh the results, say after replying to a listed thread, you have to redo the advanced search every time to get an updated list. I don't mind it though, I'm just glad I found another way.
Closed Thread