User Tag List

site load time

This is a discussion on site load time within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I've been noticing some weird and or serious site load times and page load times. Sometimes the site will load

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 11:10 PM   #1
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

I've been noticing some weird and or serious site load times and page load times. Sometimes the site will load immediately other times it takes 10 to 20 seconds to load. The same for each page (new posts) I click on.

This happens in any of the 3 browsers I use....Chrome, Firefox and IE (when I have to).

I've cleaned my browsers, I don't use extensions or plugins other than the defaults for each. This is a clean install that's about 2 months old. System is clean of viruses and malware/spyware. So I'm at a loss.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2018, 11:11 PM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

Also...same thing happens when I reply to a post. When I click post...I get the spinning circle in browser next to home button. The wait time for the post to show is the same time as posted above.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow boot, even during clean boot
For a couple years now my computer has been booting slowly, no matter what I try to do to fix it. Typical boot time is between 81-92 seconds, and even a clean boot took 77 seconds. I know it's not as bad as it could be, but I'm very proud of how clean my computer is, and it's frustrating. One...
Jarius Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 09-20-2013 12:32 PM
BSOD various file errors.
Hi, I've had some bsod's for a while and i can't figure out how to solve them, I tried hardware testers and the the CPU, GPU , memory and disk passed without errors, i also tried BSOD Viewer and i saw so many different erros but with one common file in all of them, ntoskrl.exe. So I suspect this is...
Tonicas BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 17 03-09-2012 02:43 PM
Windows 7 BSOD
Hello, I'd appreciate any help given to me because i'm all out of ideas and quite stressed out over this. So i seem to get blue screens at random while and only playing games and it's always the same error "Kernel_data_inpage_error_" and "ntfs.sys". I used to get other ones such as ataport.sys...
Leoreo BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 11-16-2011 11:37 PM
BSOD - Driver Power State Failure
Hello, I am new to this forum, which I found online while searching for a fix to a BSOD I'm repeatedly having. I am hoping someone could help me out because it is getting extremely frustrating. The PC is used as a dedicated media center. So having the system go down multiple times during a...
conecommander BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 08-17-2011 08:18 PM
BSOD Problems, IQRL_Not_Less_Or_Equal; PFN_List_Corrupt; Ntfs.sys etc.
Over the past 2 months I've been having problems with BSOD's. First I tought it was just a one time thing but after five times I started to think different. I used Ccleaner and Comodo cleaner to clean up the registry but nothing helped. The one thing I did noticed was that the BSOD's were different...
Pytrik BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 02-28-2011 04:41 AM