Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Show your posts is working again!

This is a discussion on Show your posts is working again! within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. In reference to this thread- https://www.techsupportforum.com/for...s-1160625.html Just out of curiosity I clicked it to see if anything had changed.Now, I

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

In reference to this thread- https://www.techsupportforum.com/for...s-1160625.html

Just out of curiosity I clicked it to see if anything had changed.Now, I can see all the posts I've made again, when I click view your posts and then "your posts" It's great that this is fixed. Just wondering when it was discovered what the problem was.

Also, is there a way I can just see threads I've posted in rather than every post I've made?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Does anyone know what the problem was and how it was fixed? I'm just curious, the board admins/mods didn't know at first, like the thread says it was working just fine for them.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Posts don't show up under view posts/your posts (bug with these forums)
Didn't really know where to put this. But this is what's happening, I've posted a few posts in the last week or so here (been gone for a while) and the last one that shows up in my phone showing the wrong data usage, I posted a message about buying a new laptop, and about getting speaker to work,...
PC person Comments & Announcements 9 06-20-2016 03:36 AM
Redirecter in my win 8.1 sync settings or ???
Ok so for some time now malware bytes is blocking my metro/modern/etc IE of windows 8.1 from redirecting to androrat.xx.xx (put x's for safety but it's co.cc) and to ncrypt.xx (it started with ncrypt but today i saw the androrat one and - kinda forgot about this one but i do know it might be .in or...
Medicated Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 26 07-15-2015 07:04 PM
[SOLVED] After pressing some key combo, I boot into emergency mode
I use Fedora 20. After pressing ctrl-alt-some function key, I entered emergency mode. Now every time I boot my computer, I enter emergency mode before I enter the normal OS. When I enter the normal OS there are no problems. How do I disable the auto-boot into emergency mode?
jengelhart Linux Support 26 07-25-2014 04:12 PM
Keyboard and mouse not working :(
So, the problem is, the keyboard and mouse are not working, so i cannot do anything on my computer (laptop). The problems began yesterday, after I turned automatic updates ON, and downloaded a lot of updates and I installed them (77 of them) :D After that, I restarted computer and it worked...
tekun Laptop Support 7 05-19-2012 05:21 PM
Laptop stops working
Whenever I try to do several tasks together my laptop stops working. For instance suppose I am trying to stream a Youtube video whilst playing a video from my hard disk. After some time (it can be 5, 10, 20, etc minutes) my laptop stops working. At first the screen turns black while for few seconds...
nafluid Laptop Support 1 01-20-2012 04:44 AM