User Tag List

Search Question

This is a discussion on Search Question within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello guys how are you??? When I scan the bases for new activity here since my last visit,it doesnt show

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 12:04 AM   #1
An Awesome Dude

Hello guys how are you???

When I scan the bases for new activity here since my last visit,it doesnt show the results FROM NEWEST TO OLDEST and it makes it hard to find stuff I posted in......

Ya know when ya click search/advanced and enter your username it doesnt go NEWEST TO OLDEST which most VBB sites do......

Any chance of looking into it? Maybe Corday can fix it or SABL??

Notice how the dates are all off in my results here (The 2017 listing is mixed in with 2016 entries) All of those listings should be 2017 threads I replied to... (Newest to oldest)

Ah man!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	22
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	311433  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2017, 06:03 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Why not just click 'view posts' at the top options bar? it has both 'my posts' and 'new posts' and it is in order.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:43 PM   #3
An Awesome Dude

Ya that works also I guess....
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Browser redirect problem
Help!! I have fallen prey to a browser hijack i am unable to get rid off. I have tried Malwarebytes, Ad-aware, Spybot, AVG (which is my antivirus and firewall software, CWShreader, and Hijack This. I have run Combofix and TDSkiller. RKquarantine and Goorefix. Nothing has stopped it or detected...
qorc Inactive Malware Help Topics 29 12-27-2012 09:38 PM
Spybot Search ANd destroy Question
what dose the immunize thing actually do or what is it for that matter and is it a good buddy program for Malwerebytes and dose the immunize and teatimer count as activation that will conflict with antivirus?
Vizardking General Computer Security 1 04-20-2012 09:29 AM
Google search results redirected
Hello I have a problem after searching on google. When clicked on any of the links generated after searching on google, I get redirected to different sites each time. The problem seems to be on both Chrome and IE. I have AVG AntiVirus free Edition 2012 and my OS is Windows Vista. Please help.....
suteja Resolved HJT Threads 17 01-17-2012 03:23 PM
Google search results redirected
Hello all...Please help When clicked on the links which google throws up, the page that opens is either ebay or some other site. The links get redirected. This is the case with chrome and IE.. Also a get a pop up that says "Host process for Windows services has closed" I don't know if the two are...
suteja Resolved HJT Threads 1 01-09-2012 05:02 PM
Google Search Engine Site Question
I have had a site for 8 years. I was number 1 and on Google's 1st page in my catagories for the last year. All of a sudden, I am way down on the 10-20th page in the search inquiries. My stats page says Yahoo and Bing now have me where I used to be with you. You are now 3rd in my line-up of seach...
dezzie Design Discussion & FAQs 5 12-08-2011 11:48 AM