Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

RoboForm help - where is it?

This is a discussion on RoboForm help - where is it? within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I joined this site after searching for RoboForm users groups and or forums. Google produced a link https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...orm-87681.html Having registered

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
Registered Member

I joined this site after searching for RoboForm users groups and or forums. Google produced a link https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...orm-87681.html

Having registered and reloaded that page, even though it displays my username, when I try to post a message I am told that I am not registered.

Furthermore, I don't see a link form the Home page to the RoboForm discussion, or to the Electronics section.

What am I missing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Hi, and welcome to TSF.

Here is the Electronics forum.

The link you posted goes to the Mozilla/Firefox Browsers section. The user asked a question about form filling in Firefox. The thread is from 2006.

You may be experiencing some new user post count restrictions. I suspect things may change when you hit 5 posts.

Edit; Now I think about it, even unregistered users should be able to view that thread so I'm not sure whats happened.

Hopefully Admin or a Moderator will catch your post and resolve the situation shortly.

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Old 10-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thank you for the response Dave.

So there isn't a RoboForm section, pity. I have asked RoboForm's own help system regarding the problem I am experiencing. Their original answer didn't work and they are unable or unwilling (there can be no other possible explanation) to reply to my subsequent question .....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2014, 09:04 PM   #4
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

So, I'm assuming you've been here then? RoboForm Support Overview

Sorry you didn't find what you are looking for. If RoboForms support is not very good, perhaps you should consider another password manager.

KeePass is one that I've heard mentioned frequently but there are others.

Here is an advanced Google search of our site, maybe you will find something useful.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...pe=&as_rights=

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Old 10-17-2014, 08:23 AM   #5
Registered Member

Yes Dave, your assumption is correct. There's an open ticket which I opened some time ago. The ball's in their court now.

Yes, of course, I am aware of alternatives, KeePass in particular. The subject has been discussed in Windows Secrets Newsletter. Do you know it/of it? Take a look if not.
Windows Secrets for Microsoft Windows 8, Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, Windows Updates from the Windows Secrets Newsletter

I think I might download KeePass and have both of them installed for a while. Not looked into this yet, I might have to disable one while the other is in use.

Since it has an active and fairly busy forum it bodes well for better support than RoboForm is able, or willing, to provide.

Regards.
Closed Thread