Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

no support for windows 8?

This is a discussion on no support for windows 8? within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. How come this forum does not handle Windows 8 issues?

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
Registered Member

How come this forum does not handle Windows 8 issues?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
Enthusiast

My System

it does here Windows 8 Support - Tech Support Forum
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Articles Index
Updated May 30th, 2015 Articles, Stickies and Blogs All articles, stickies and tips have now been grouped under topic headings to make it easier to find relevant items. To distinguish between the various types, colour coding is used so that Articles are blue, Stickies and Closed Threads are...
JohnthePilot Articles, Tutorials & Reviews 69 11-08-2014 02:18 AM
website appearance
I changed to Bell as my service provider and since then websites don't appear correctly. It's difficult to explain but the webpages seem somewhat convoluted and much of what I see shows as pale blue or white. Often I cant see the boxes you need to click in for drop down menus etc. I have to run...
mhorosko Windows XP Support 33 09-28-2012 08:49 PM
Microsoft Support Staff - Rules and Regulations
` TO: Microsoft Support Staff Members Any member of the Microsoft Support Staff Team that is absent from posting without prior notification for a period of 30 consecutive days will be demoted one level. For each consecutive 30 day period thereafter, demotion will again occur. If at Tech...
jcgriff2 The Registry 1 10-20-2010 05:32 PM