User Tag List

news letter

This is a discussion on news letter within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just got this email from TSF....telling me about this issue of a news letter. OK..fine and dandy, but I

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

I just got this email from TSF....telling me about this issue of a news letter. OK..fine and dandy, but I don't remember signing up for a news letter.

This is all find and dandy...but in this email there's a link provided. When clicking on it I get the message; I don't have permission to access this page. Then why send me the news letter in the first place.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

The newsletter is sent throughout a select few at TSF. It is more at a testing phase.

The link most likely used was incorrect in the publishing of the letter.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Joke Thread
Continued from this thread here https://www.techsupportforum.com/f289/joke-thread-v-last-laugh-07-a-199121.html A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in...
Jason Forum Games and Jokes 3635 05-04-2020 06:18 PM
[SOLVED] Seagate HDD repair with drive letter concerns
I have a seagate TB drive in a windows 7 computer. windows 7 told that the disk was about to fail so I bought a Maxtor (all that was available) TB drive and used seagate's clone tool and it worked perfectly and boots fine with the new drive. Now then, I took the seagate drive and plugged into an...
ZionXIX Hard Drive Support 10 01-22-2013 05:27 AM
Upgrade to W2003 R2 SP2 leaves USB Memory Sticks without Drive Letter
I have been helping a friend of mine to upgrade his W2K Server to W2K3. The upgrade did not go smoothly (it took forever) but in the end we managed to get it to work. Then we proceeded to update to current status with all the available patches. As it stands right now, it is up to date, stable,...
globus999 Windows Servers 1 01-02-2013 12:54 PM