User Tag List

Need help

This is a discussion on Need help within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear friends i am new here and i need help thats why i join this group hope everyone fine and

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 03:25 AM   #1
Registered Member

Dear friends
i am new here and i need help thats why i join this group hope everyone fine and happy i need embassy appointment and i have problem with website please if someone can help i am very thankful to him when they open appointment there is error

There is a high number of applications being processed at the moment. Please try again later.

i am unable to book appointment please help me they open appointment from tuesday and friday 3 pm india time new delhi appointment i need for work visa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2019, 05:40 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Only advice I can give is keep trying or go in person.

EDIT; Moved from Website Forum.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:37 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRANMEHMOOD View Post
Dear friends
i am new here and i need help thats why i join this group hope everyone fine and happy i need embassy appointment and i have problem with website please if someone can help i am very thankful to him when they open appointment there is error

There is a high number of applications being processed at the moment. Please try again later.

i am unable to book appointment please help me they open appointment from tuesday and friday 3 pm india time new delhi appointment i need for work visa
Please check the contact us in the website or walk in to the Embassy and contact the coordinator or spokesperson or PR.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2019, 10:06 AM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

If you think that your query is solved, I would request you to please close the case as resolved.

on the top of this thread, See Thread Tools - Mark Solved
Closed Thread