User Tag List

Name change?

This is a discussion on Name change? within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I just registred on this forum, and as may be capable of seeing, I misspelled my name Can I

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 02:24 PM   #1
Registered Member

Pencil

Hi, I just registred on this forum, and as may be capable of seeing, I misspelled my name

Can I change it? If so could you please indicate me how?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2015, 02:29 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Send me a Private message with the change and I'll make it for you.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:01 PM   #3
Registered Member

Sure, thanks. :)
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remote Desktop - Can't change resolution
I have a PC off-site that I RDP in to. I know I can change the "resolution" of the RDP session, but I need to change the target PC's resolution. I cannot seem to change the setting from 1440x900. I need the everything larger (maybe 1024x768), otherwise I'd just increase the font size (which doesn't...
aparis99 Windows XP Support 5 11-16-2011 08:32 PM
[SOLVED] Outlook Mailbox Name Change.
Hi There, I've been having a problem with a clients e-mail. The client in question has just got married and changed her name. I need to change her e-mail address to the correct name on the exchange server and Active directory. However, when i change all of her credentials to the new name, she...
jo-dell Networking Support 2 10-19-2011 12:09 AM
change www.dell.com default homepage
I was wrking on a XP machine remotely with IE 8 his default homepage had been switched to Dell he was wanting it switched back. I went thru the steps in internet options and was unable to change it. Everytime I change it, it goes back to dell.com. I thought its protected by something like their...
steve617 Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 6 03-26-2011 05:12 PM
[SOLVED] Win2003 wallpaper change
Hi I use Remote Desktop to win server 2003 standard edition 32-bit. It is an active directory domain. I am trying to change the wallpaper, but when I go to display properties --> Desktop -- the Background is gray. I had change through GPEDIT.MSC under User Configuration --> Administrative...
freddyoca Windows Servers 3 01-18-2011 02:34 PM