User Tag List

nag popup

This is a discussion on nag popup within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. how about getting rid of the nagware telling about the app when on a mobile and using a browser for

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 04:01 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

how about getting rid of the nagware telling about the app when on a mobile and using a browser for tsf. It is ridicules having to cancel the popup with every single page view.
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 05:02 AM   #2
TSF Articles Team

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Babbzzz

Seconded! Frankly, it is quite a bit of a pain in the behind. We have all the publicity we need.

It's better if we could just mention it here and there in the website.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

I agree with this. I don't use the browser much anymore, but when I did the pop-up was a nuisance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #4
TSF Articles Team

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Babbzzz

Also, we need smileys! We don't have smileys in the app! We have to write the code for each!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
VS contact

The pop up should go away once you hit no thanks, unless your browser clears your history and cookies
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] bothersome "console.log: mikenote:prod" popup
I have Windows7 on an Acer laptop and I get my email through IE9. Everytime I open an email, I get a popup that reads "console.log: mikenote:prod." This popup has to be closed each time before I can move on. This first occurred a few weeks ago and was an intermittent thing. Now it is...
gamabry Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 33 03-29-2012 05:23 AM
Free Popup Date Picker Calendar
Hi, I have a website that is using a "Free Popup Date Picker Calendar" called the "Tigra Calendar" (Softcomplex.com). I am not using the "Tigra Calendar Pro". I have a problem with the calendar. When I pick a date, it writes that date into the correct date field. However, the focus is not...
Terry.Harris Web Design & Development 0 11-22-2011 07:10 PM
IE9 - open in new Tab failure (plus popup blocker)
Hi I've given up on IE9. No matter what I try, the right-click option to open in new tab fails 9/10 times! :upset: Also, my popup blocker works even when its off. No matter what I try IE9 is impossible... Any ideas? I'v tried uninstalling but on Win7 that's not an option (it simply disables...
SkyLukeWater Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 1 08-21-2011 01:40 AM
Popup screen when inserting a sd memory chip
I use to get a popup screen when I inserted a sd memory card. This popup screen ask me what I wanted to do and which program I wanted to use. Ths screen no longer come up and I have to go to my computer icon, select the sd drive and then copy or move the data from the sd card to my computer. Is...
sonnyxman Removable Media Drives 1 07-13-2011 01:06 PM
MacKeeper Popup Affecting Internet Connection?
Hi, any help would be greatly appreciated. I went on the celebrity blog website WWTDD.com (What Would Tyler Durden Do) and got a MacKeeper popup which featured an advertisement with a box with an "ok" button to click in the centre. The popup wouldn't allow me to view any of the other tabs I had...
peejee Mac Support 4 05-26-2011 12:25 PM