Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

MS to offer win 8 upgrade for $40

This is a discussion on MS to offer win 8 upgrade for $40 within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. article here for anyone interested the offer will be time limited and download only Windows 8 Pro Available for :

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

article here for anyone interested the offer will be time limited and download only Windows 8 Pro Available for : Microsoft / Infopackets.com

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

From what I've read and seen of Win-8, I wouldn't have it if MS paid me the UK equivalent of $40 (UK£25.65) - 'tis 'orrible!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Further up date FAQ: Microsoft offers cheapest-ever Windows upgrade - PC Advisor
$14.99 USA £14.99 uk on offer

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I Upgrade Power Suppy For My New Hardware?
Hi!, I posted in this section many times and always change from building a PC or upgrading. Now I am just thinking of upgrading. Links for all the hardware will be below. My PC is a Hp a6683w and I am just trying to make a light gaming upgrade. Now, I want to upgrade my processor to a "AMD...
jacker300 Building 4 06-11-2011 05:53 AM
Can a Win 7 Ultimate upgrade disk be used for WAU
I am planning on buying a Dell laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I just found out UF (where I will begin grad school in August) has a deal with Microsoft so that students can get Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit upgrade DVDs for a mere $15. I was wondering, can an upgrade DVD be used with...
LeftIsTrembling Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 05-30-2011 07:20 PM
Unable to upgrade to Win 7 from Vista/Redirect problems in IE
Hi, i have read with interest and impressiveness the assistance that your team give to people with problems that they face.I have a problem similar to a thread that i have read and hope that you will be able to help me as you did them. I have an ACER 5738Z laptop originally running Vista that i...
n18rks Resolved HJT Threads 11 02-15-2011 12:23 PM
Retrieving pre-installed programs after Win 7 Upgrade
Hey guys, Got a quick question for ya if anyone knows what I can do that'd be great! Well, here's my issue. I originally got a HP Pavilion Elite m9150f desktop in 2008 with Vista installed... as a quick side note... not long after purchase, I uninstalled a program that I later decided I...
n.atcheson Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 02-15-2011 08:55 AM
OLD PC Win 98 64mb RAM Celeron...What OS should I upgrade to so I can do 2011 stuff
Title speaks for itself. I have a really old PC and I've been searching for a good free OS that would allow me to watch Youtube and do all the cool modern stuff with my old PC. I removed lots of useless programs so she's quick and I got high speed so speed isn't an issue its just I'm limited with...
charlesmonroe19 Win 98 & ME Support 3 01-15-2011 09:24 AM