Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Email notification not working.

This is a discussion on Email notification not working. within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey, I've got my notifications set to instant email notification and my email address is spelled correctly in the forum's

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
Sgt.

My System

Confused

Hey, I've got my notifications set to instant email notification and my email address is spelled correctly in the forum's User CP settings for my account here but I'm not getting any notifications in my email inbox. This is despite the fact that I have posted questions on the forum recently that got responses. Any idea what's wrong?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

hi we know their is a problem they are working on it. for now try changing your email to google and use that for now.

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:34 PM   #3
Sgt.

My System

Ok thanks for the prompt reply.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] New email notification sound Windows 8
I`ve done all that it says by going into control panel>sound>select sounds tab (see attached), but can`t get a new email notification sound. Any clues please?:smile:
Julie Frances Windows 8, 8.1 Support 28 10-29-2014 04:19 PM
Outlook 2007 unable to receive email
Outlook 2007 unable to receive email. Work from home, able to send email but not receive email for either of my two accounts; suddenly started during the day without any other noticeable changes; has continued for 4 days. Has been working fine for 18 months on Windows 7 HP laptop. Disabled and...
rcowen Microsoft Office support 3 05-22-2011 05:33 AM
Outlook stopped working with Verizon email
Why did my Outlook 2010 suddenly stop working with my Verizon email account? It worked perfectly for months, and now all I get is error messages about my login being rejected by the server. I can log on to Verizon just fine with the exact same login information though. I makes no sense. ...
GSHow143 Microsoft Office support 2 05-09-2011 07:10 AM