Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Ditch Windows mobile subcategory for Windows phone

This is a discussion on Ditch Windows mobile subcategory for Windows phone within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Sorry if this is not the right place to post a suggestion but I couldn't find a better place In

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to Hessam Send a message via Skype™ to Hessam

Sorry if this is not the right place to post a suggestion but I couldn't find a better place
In the "Smart Devices" section I think two categories are pretty obsolete. First i think it makes more sense to rename the "windows mobile" section to "Windows phone" anyway this is an active ecosystem. Second I think having a category for Palm web OS is not so necessary. Actually I think such clean up is needed for some other sections too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

My System

I agree. I can pass this onto the admins for changes.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Put forward your ideas I can't promise they will be implemented but they will be considered

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow Computer - Cannot find a problem.
Hey guys, My computer has been running slow for quite a while now, and I can't find a reason at all. I cleaned the inside of my tower and went through most of the cleaning steps you all recommend in that post except for the one step that required me to have a Xp Sp3 startup disk. Like I said I...
cschluter Resolved HJT Threads 13 04-16-2012 03:21 AM
Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2
Hi Everybody, I have this issue with my computer: Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2 have been detected by Antivir and, though removed, reappear at the PC reboot. Avira RealTime Protection keeps sending alerts, detecting unspecified viruses with access denied. Several of the directories...
beppe1968 Resolved HJT Threads 81 03-15-2012 11:19 AM
Virus blocking internet access.
After removing XP Antispyware 2012,I can no longer connect to the internet.It just says "acquiring network address". When I do ipconfig it says "RPC server is unavailable".There's nothing wrong with the internet connection itself.Just something on my computer preventing it from connecting. ....
honeybe Resolved HJT Threads 28 01-10-2012 02:26 AM
3TB HDD won't format
I recently bought a 3TB 5400RPM hard drive and placed it in an enclosure. I orginially had connected it to my PC via USB 2.0 and formatted the entire drive and everything seemed to be in working order. After that I decided to connect the drive via eSATA because of the speed increase. When...
UhOhOhNo Hard Drive Support 8 09-13-2011 08:22 PM
ALL files hidden. XP REPAIR "16375588.exe"
Hit a nasty link last nite and noticed Java icon pop up in the task bar. Hit Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up task manager and it said disabled by administrator which is me and I did not do. Soon all files were hidden and only option on screen was "XP Repair" pop up. I only seem to get control in safe...
mrfurrypants Resolved HJT Threads 13 07-07-2011 06:16 PM