Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Custom Avatars & Signatures

This is a discussion on Custom Avatars & Signatures within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Recently we have been seeing many people asking about custom avatars for their accounts here on TSF. It is the

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Send a message via MSN to carsey

Recently we have been seeing many people asking about custom avatars for their accounts here on TSF.

It is the TSF policy that we only allow you to have a custom avatar (non default TSF ones) if you have joined a team within TSF, or have passed 500 posts. Yes, I can hear you asking why 500? We choose 500 posts as this greatly helps to reduce server load, thus making the site a lot smoother to run and faster to load.
Signatures Require the Same 500 posts.

Please dont spam the forums to try and reach 500 posts, they will be removed if they are of no relevance to the thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Published: Headphones that will Rock your World A Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review
I though this could be the main article thumbnail: https://i.imgur.com/rCKP4RL.jpg Headphones that will Rock your World A Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review Today Ill be reviewing my personal headphones, the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro. Throughout the review I will be sharing my own...
Masterchiefxx17 Dead-Sea Scrolls 9 09-05-2013 09:03 AM
~*~Mixed Bag of Problems~*~
Hi, everyone! I have had a lot of problems with my computer lately and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me out. The most pressing issue right now is that my e-mail is sending out Spam links when I'm not even on my computer. The first time it happened, I changed my password, but tonight the...
TabbyCat725 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 156 07-09-2012 07:50 PM
XP Anti-Virus 2011
I have this Virus called XP Anti-Virus 2011, i restarted my computer and tryed safe mode, but the start menu wont load in any mode, i cant open Firefox to download any anti virus or anything it blocked it, all my icons/start menu is gone it just shows background. Ive tryed looking on google but...
Plus2112 Inactive Malware Help Topics 13 06-10-2011 08:34 AM
Custom Avatars
Recently we have been seeing many people asking about custom avatars for their accounts here on TSF. It is the TSF policy that we only allow you to have a custom avatar (non default TSF ones) if you have joined a team within TSF, have passed 500 posts. Yes, I can hear you asking why 500? We...
carsey Introductions 0 10-05-2007 09:00 AM