User Tag List

Classic Shell

This is a discussion on Classic Shell within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Classic Shell has been reborn and labeled as Classic Start and is up on "Majorgeeks" site. It works well under

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 11:01 AM   #1
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

Classic Shell has been reborn and labeled as Classic Start and is up on "Majorgeeks" site. It works well under 1803. I just got it and installed it and did some customizing to it.

https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...sic_shell.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2018, 11:27 AM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

I and almost every client I have have been using that for years and that version came out in October. I love how you can change skin to speed up the function, put back the right click Windows 10 start menu it takes out when you install it and you can super personalize the folders you use most on the right side.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IE 11 - When opened, immediately closes
I am having the same problem. I have tired resetting, I ran sfc and no issues were found. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling. Also tried the tweaks from majorgeeks.com. I have tried IE9 via update and IE11 via update and also from downloading. Also I just finished a clean install on a tower...
jdougs Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 24 07-09-2014 12:41 PM
Unknown threat...
Yesterday i've searched for a cooking recipe on a russian website and when i clicked on a link that Google showed me as a search result i found out that my antivirus (Avira) found something like JAVA/Exdoer.BV then antivirus sent it to quarantine and deleted. When i closed and reenter Firefox i...
Alonzo Resolved HJT Threads 24 06-18-2011 12:22 PM
XP freezes on lauching a program
Hi. Been having a sudden problem with my ageing Dell desktop. It runs XP SP2, and is a little slow and clunky, but does the job: I hadn't had a crash for something like six months before this occurred. I came into the room and found that the machine had restarted itself. I logged in, and waited...
George_H Windows XP Support 24 03-14-2011 11:24 AM
Windows 7 BSOD - Memory management
Been getting BSOD. Sometimes twice a night, sometimes none. This hass been for weeks. Sometimes I get stuck in a reboot loop, sometimes it wants to run Repair, sometimes it wants me to choose safe mode/no safe mode. Pulled out two 1GB sticks of old dell memory yesterday when it was stuck in a...
dj-anakin BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 02-21-2011 03:27 PM