Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Business Process Management: What are the best available tools for workflow automatio

This is a discussion on Business Process Management: What are the best available tools for workflow automatio within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Business Process Management: What are the best available tools for workflow automation?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tristar
  • 1 Post By Corday
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 06:54 AM   #1
Registered Member

Business Process Management: What are the best available tools for workflow automation?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2019, 07:11 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

Depends on what the requirement is.. If you'd like to go with RPA, then WinAutomation, UIPath and Blue Prism are good, and RPAFusion is coming up pretty well.

If you're looking for workload automation, Autosys and Control M are some you can look into
vanukuru.vinod likes this.

Old 03-26-2019, 01:58 PM   #3
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

https://www.ibm.com/cloud/automation...eneric%7CExact
vanukuru.vinod likes this.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2019, 08:41 PM   #4
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Depending on the size of your business, Orchestrator is included in the System Center suite and you could use that.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Rootkit activity
When running gmer, i already got the possible rootkit activity popup. Thanks in advance for the help. DDS (Ver_09-01-19.01) - NTFSx86 Run by Josh at 20:04:35.32 on Wed 01/21/2009 Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.5.0_12 Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium ...
Jtsou Resolved HJT Threads 37 01-30-2009 07:59 PM
[SOLVED] Bluescreen after standby
Ok, so I have this new Compaq laptop and 70% of the time it bluescreen and dumps the memory when I wake it from Standby. I am attaching the minidump files. If anybody has any idea how to fix this, it would be much appreciated.
Mattman86 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 10-08-2008 02:41 AM
help i am running out of free space, one minute i have 1.98 gb of space left then it
Help pease, My computer keeps saying i'm running out of space. I have deleted everything i can think of. I got rid of movies/videos, all downloads, and all music. Still it says i don't have enough space. In fact the red line keeps going up & down. one minute i have 1.98 gb free then all of a...
nelsonrh Inactive Malware Help Topics 0 07-24-2008 10:12 PM
Security iGuard problems - please help with my logfile
I've been battling Security iGuard for a while now, and can't seem to get rid of it, as it keeps installing itself at seemingly random times. Sometimes a few minutes after I "get rid" of it, sometimes days later. Below I've pasted a HijackThis log that I've run through the Hijack This Analyzer (as...
CardinalFang Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 04-12-2005 05:51 AM