User Tag List

boost speed 9

This is a discussion on boost speed 9 within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. any body else see that driver updated in it and anti malware in it what am i doing wrong i

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 12:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

Angry

any body else see that driver updated in it and anti malware in it
what am i doing wrong
i cant get it
robinhood
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi and welcome to TSF, I never use things like that as it makes no sense since your loading yet another program to run, which then starts some unknown set of protocols for whatever it is purported to do so you increase the amount of tasks running.
MSConfig and stopping seldom used programs and those you never use from starting up along with a clean out of programs and data you no longer need disc clean up and if required a defrag of the hard drive may do more to help.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drop in internet downloading speed
I am experiencing a very drastic drop in download speed. I have three computers using a wifi connection. As we restart the connection the speed is up to 10mb per second. After a short time the speed falls on all three computers to 0.5 mb per second. All three computers were installed at the same...
Bira1 Networking Support 1 11-10-2014 11:01 AM
toshiba satellite L640 randomly shuts off/restarts/bluescreens
Toshiba satellite L640, windows 7 home premium, 64 bit version 6.1 service pack 1, bios-INSYDE 2.7 Laptop randomly will either completly power off, or will just restart, or gives me a blue screen. It happens both when im doing nothing, not even using it, or when im using the computer. This...
emwalker88 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 06-01-2013 08:05 AM
Top 5 Tips to Increase Your Internet Speed
Top 5 Tips to Increase Your Internet Speed Slow Internet speed is the most terrible and awful condition for every Internet user. It affects the work of the users and causes wastage of time. There are many reasons behind the slow Internet speed. Fortunately, you can increase the speed of your...
westsiera Networking Support 2 07-11-2012 08:08 AM
CPU goes to 100% when using internet, dl speed/hdwrite speed progressively declines
Hello, how we all doing? Good. I however am not so good, someone told me that ones psychological well being is connected to the state of ones comp. Slow computer, a lot of irrtation. Obviously this is true. But I digress! Have an issue with high CPU that only occurs when...
evilperro Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 12 02-12-2012 04:38 PM