Go Back   Tech Support Forum > TSF Community Comments and More > Comments & Announcements

User Tag List

Access to a page of Interest.

This is a discussion on Access to a page of Interest. within the Comments & Announcements forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. went to the this page >>>> Corday's ENd of XP https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...rt-685753.html and got denied access . what i would like

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
Registered Member

went to the this page >>>> Corday's ENd of XP https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...rt-685753.html

and got denied access .

what i would like to know is "WHY ?? "

Metadyne1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

You have posted links to 2 different pages. The first, in bold, is a link to one of the hidden staff rooms that you don't have access to. The second is a link to a thread in the Windows XP forum, which you should be able to see.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't Access Wireless Repeater set-up/admin page
I have two wireless repeaters and can no longer access their set-up / admin page via default IP 192.168.10.1 I don't know the brand of the repeaters, which are commonly sold on eBay. Here's one example: eBay Item # 300829809133 They work well as repeaters, but it's frustrating that I can no...
dwclapp Protocols and Routing 3 12-28-2012 06:25 AM
Can not access router config page
I have a zhone 1518 router/modem and its IP is 192.168.1.1 and I can ping it. My internet works with the DSL plugged into that spot and 3 other computers into the LAN ports. When I go to 192.168.1.1 I get problem loading page connection reset. Does not work on any of the computers and I have a...
oscuro Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 17 12-25-2012 07:38 AM
[SOLVED] Cannot access my modem's config page.
Hello, I would be REALLY grateful if anyone could help me solve my problem. I've tried all IP's that could be... 192.168.1.1 ,etc. , etc. No luck :( Of course I am behind a router but even though I tried the same with connecting directly, it showed my gateway to be 78.56.191.254 which...
BUCHANKO Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 9 05-05-2011 05:03 AM
i have lost access to my router setup page
i have a dlink dir-615 and my wireless was on and router working fine could access my router page i have 2 pc's both connected fine no problem for months as xmas is! my son's bedroom was a tip with toys etc... as boys are so i disabled the wireless so he coudnt go on xbox live till his room was...
pastaman06 Networking Support 7 01-04-2011 02:19 PM