Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

wow downloader

This is a discussion on wow downloader within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I deleted my WoW downloader for warcraft 3 mistakenly. How can I recover this or get a new one thanks.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

I deleted my WoW downloader for warcraft 3 mistakenly. How can I recover this or get a new one thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer crashing... WoW
Ok, here's the issue... when i log into World of Warcraft, choose my character, and after the game loads, and im actually in-game, i get about 1 to 2 minutes to play before WoW completely crashes my computer (computer completely shuts down, it turns off). This just started about 5 days ago...
ericw21 PC Gaming Support 10 02-02-2011 12:02 PM
Computer Crashing because of WoW
Ok, here's the issue... when i log into World of Warcraft, choose my character, and after the game loads, and im actually in-game, i get about 1 to 2 minutes to play before WoW completely crashes my computer (computer completely shuts down, it turns off). This just started about 5 days ago and i've...
ericw21 PC Gaming Support 2 01-31-2011 06:41 PM
Wow..!!!!!
Hey all, Im newbie here..I just purchased wow classic original version, and when I install it,the wow installer.exe version is: 3.0.1. after the game finish setup, an Wrath of the lich king window open up and automatically download an update!! ***? I mean I purchased wow classic, then I get WOLTK?...
nightspirit Game Installation Support 4 01-30-2011 12:50 PM
WoW
Alright, So I want to start playing WoW Private Servers with a friend. I am currently playing WoW cataclysm retail. Ive had a few problems installing v3.3.5 with patches. So I was wondering if there is a good, fast program where my friend can transfer his WoW folder to my Laptop without USBs...
Purechaox Game Installation Support 1 01-17-2011 05:24 PM
Computer Shutting Down/Restarting playing WoW
I have been playing Wow on my computer for about a month now, with ultra graphics settings on, and on high resolution, with no problems. Today, when I have been playing wow....anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour of playing, my computer will shutdown, and then restart itself...with no error...
TGBB PC Gaming Support 8 01-09-2011 06:06 PM