Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Turtle beach X12 headphones HELP

This is a discussion on Turtle beach X12 headphones HELP within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I recently got the turtle beach x12 earforce headphones and it works perfectly without recording when i record the

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 04:36 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I recently got the turtle beach x12 earforce headphones and it works perfectly without recording when i record the people that watch my video can hear me but cant hear my gamesound any help would be awesome

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2016, 01:01 PM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Not a lot of information to go on there, but i would start with troubleshooting the software you use to record people with. What it is that you are using?

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone know how big turtle beach X12 headphones are?
Hi Guys, I know it seems like a strange question but I can't find the answer anywhere on the internet, how big are turtle beach X12 headphones? The only size info I can find is their general size I'm trying to find out exactly how big the "ear-pads" or whatever you call that bit are. I'm...
Xyfer117 Other Hardware Support 2 11-11-2012 02:39 AM
[SOLVED] Turtle Beach X12 on Xbox 360, i have a question
Hey all, So i'm planning on buying a Turtle Beach X12. And i pretty much know everything (from youtube) videos how to set it all up. Which really doesn't seem like much of a hassle at all. I have a Xbox 360 arcade HDMI AV Cable (for optical right now, but when i get X12, it will be for that)...
Moonwalker1982 Console Gaming Support 5 10-10-2012 04:53 AM
Xbox 360 Turtle Beach X12
New to the forums, looking for some insight on a issue with 360 and Turtle Beach X12 headset. My son purchased the X12 about 4 months ago. A week ago he set them on his desk (fully functional at the time) and came back a short time after. At that time he found that the headset itself was...
whitebrosaz Console Gaming Support 6 05-02-2012 05:09 AM
Cleaning the microphone on turtle beach px21 headphones
How do you clean the microphone on a pare of turtle beach px21 headphones? Mine have been working fine foe two and a half months and now suddenly the mic stopped working and I'm assuming it needs cleaned?
Bow-fisher1 Online/Network Gaming Support 0 03-12-2012 03:26 PM