Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Trying to find a driver for an unknown printer

This is a discussion on Trying to find a driver for an unknown printer within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey there, could anyone help me? I've got a mac and bluetooth printer that did work together (i used it

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 09:05 AM   #1
Registered Member

EEK!

Hey there,
could anyone help me?

I've got a mac and bluetooth printer that did work together (i used it to print receipts using our invoicing software, but i had to wipe the machine and can't find suitable drivers.

Not sure of the brand but there's 13oo-BTi visible on the underneath.
Would really like to get it working again as it was quite portable so easy to throw in my laptop bag.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2017, 09:09 AM   #2
Moderator - Alternative Computing Team

My System

It looks like it is probably this machine: Compact printers and portable printers: Ap1300 series

You can download the drivers and software needed to install that printer from their support area and emailing them for the drivers.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:55 AM   #3
Registered Member

That's the one!

What a fantastic forum. Thank you very much for your help, I shall contact them and see what they might be able to provide.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista reboots before login
Hello everyone, A client brought to me a PC with Windows Vista SP2 installed. Just before the login, the systems restarts without a BSOD. I have already check HDD and RAM and there is nothing wrong. I also tried system restore, the system booted, but after a restart, the same happened. Also...
John_F_L Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 9 01-01-2015 12:23 PM
0X000000F4
Hello- Randomly my HP Pavilion running XP crashes with: 0X000000F4 0X000000003 0X8ACC9298 .... Any Clues- I ran all hardware tests with no issues. Thanks, Jeff
jfuchs10 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 08-15-2012 07:52 AM
PLEASE HELP Stubborn Malware
Hey, early this week these messages from a fake program called Security Guard 2012 started popping up, it wanted me to pay for it and it made fake blue screens and reboot screens..it also redirected sites sometimes, didn't let me use certain programs, wouldn't let McAfee Real-Time scanning stay on...
Mike_Jack's_Gal Inactive Malware Help Topics 16 10-28-2011 04:17 PM
Request for assistance cleaning up/out virus & bad image errors
Hi there. With the hope someone may be able to navigate me through a fix to restore this laptop to its pre "Windows XP Recovery" virus state, and the further hope I've not frustrated the solution process going too far ahead solo, here goes... My laptop is a newer Dell running Windows XP (I...
dagtagit Resolved HJT Threads 74 06-14-2011 05:40 PM
[SOLVED] Yet Another Antivira Av Virus :(
so I've gotten this virus Antivira Av that will pop up and say that I'm under attack... obviously fake. right now I'm in safe mode as i can't open anything other than the internet without Antivira closing it out. I couldn't find a save button for the Gmer log, so if necessary i can run it again...
chuckles3 Resolved HJT Threads 22 03-05-2011 10:39 PM