Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Small Square Box Appearing..

This is a discussion on Small Square Box Appearing.. within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, For the third time in the past week, a small grey square box has suddenly appeared on my screen

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 05:20 AM   #1
mfmcgreal

My System

Hi,

For the third time in the past week, a small grey square box has suddenly appeared on my screen (see the image below) whilst using the script writing program Celtx:

If I quit the program, the box disappears.. So, while it does appear to be a software issue with Celtx specifically, I felt it was worth posting regardless, encase it's a deeper problem popular I should be aware of? I say this since, the first time it occurred, I notice some Image Retention along with it - though I've had this issue before, months and months ago, and was made aware it's merely from pixels not being refreshed.

Martin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2016, 03:22 AM   #2
Registered Member

Hi I have the exact same problem for a long time too. Have you solved yours yet?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search