Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Reducing size of Safari window

This is a discussion on Reducing size of Safari window within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Well the title says it all. How do you reduce the size of Safari window? I cannot simply scroll down

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 03:21 AM   #1
Registered Member

Well the title says it all. How do you reduce the size of Safari window? I cannot simply scroll down to the bottom right hand corner and adjust the size because when i scroll down the next site simple opens and then the next one and then the next one... I find it very annoying as it make it impossible for me to work with two sites next to each other.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2015, 01:37 AM   #2
Registered Member

The answer to my own question. You simply click on the green button top left and then you can adjust the window to any size you want!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer crash - Screen goes off
Hello. I've tried running multiple things though my head of what could be causing my issue, but I've not been able to resolve it. My computer can run fine for weeks at a time, and then all of a sudden it'll become ill and crash very regularly. But then it'll stop and begin some time after...
Colonel_Black Other Hardware Support 57 08-01-2013 03:41 PM
BSOD Cache_Manager, New hardware
Just recently purchased a brand new motherboard, CPU, and RAM and my computer has had a multitude of BSODs since the new equipment has been installed. I'm fairly certain its incompatible RAM, but I'm not completely sure. I have tried switching DIMM slots and I followed the manual on where to place...
ColeM8 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 32 04-30-2013 05:08 AM
BSOD 0x7e During Gaming - BF3
I just had a BSOD on a brand new computer I built. It was Bugcheck code 0x7e and I've attached the dump file. Please let me know what caused it. Bluescreenview says it's the Nvidia drivers but I've also had other BSODs like 0xD1 while browsing the web etc. Please let me know what the dump...
Baasha BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 45 09-28-2012 04:35 PM
Sims 3 Crashing on Load
I recently had to install a new hard disk into my notebook. I reinstalled Windows and all of my drivers. I'm sure I did this correctly, but I'm running into a problem. Previously, the Sims 3 would work fine on my computer. No glitches or errors or anything. Now, the Sims 3 crashes to the desktop...
jstpeter PC Gaming Support 38 11-29-2011 12:33 AM
[SOLVED] network connections list empty
Hello, I was on xp forum for a while because of a bad virus problem. Lucky enough, with some help I got my .exe fixed so I can now open most of the programs. Im not sure how to describe this, but I had Windows antivirus pro in the computer and I think I've removed it but it caused multiple issues....
silvijamck Resolved HJT Threads 62 07-06-2011 01:04 PM