Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Os High Sierra 10.13 & Sharp Printers

This is a discussion on Os High Sierra 10.13 & Sharp Printers within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey there! I'm trying to connect to a networked Sharp MX3050 on my macbook. We;re using it as a test

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 10:30 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey there!

I'm trying to connect to a networked Sharp MX3050 on my macbook. We;re using it as a test before we determine if we're changing the office over to Mac's or staying on Windows.

I have done the equipmybiz tutorial, had already installed it as an IP printer and with the appropriate drivers (but did it again, because mistakes happen). I've also allowed High Sierra to do the auto install.

When I've removed printers, I have rebooted before adding new again.

Each time, no matter how it's installed, I can send things to the printer, the printer makes noise and nothing happens. I can even login to the printer and make changes that it recognizes.

This does NOT happen with Windows, and I have been able to duplicate it on other Macs with Various versions of High Sierra.

Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suspecting infection deep in the system
I've had a major problem with my laptop for quite a while now. When I launch certain programs I get the following error -> X.exe - Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b) Click OK to terminate the application. This error comes up if I try to start my...
Starenigma Resolved HJT Threads 17 05-01-2013 04:04 AM
Very High Memory Usage By svchost.exe->Wlansvc Service
Hi, this is my first post on this forum site, so forgive me if I forget any essential information, Ill upload anything related as soon as possible if requested. Ok. Well my issue here has to do with a certain svchost.exe process that is always running on my computer, pointing to the Wlansvc...
Gambitxx Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 26 10-11-2011 02:33 PM
browser redirects and win upd blocked
Hi Guys, I have had a nasty virus on my PC for a few days. The symptoms include - no browsers will navigate to windows update - Firefox is redirecting to ad sites (such as stopzilla). - Generic Host Process intermittently crashing I have tried malware bytes and it did clean up some...
JCTJennings Resolved HJT Threads 44 04-25-2011 08:15 AM
High PF Usage
My page file usage has been EXTREMELY high recently, ranging from 800mb - 1.5GB. i have a Toshiba Portege M200 running Windows XP 2005 Tablet Edition with 1.99GHz processor speed and 1 GB ram. My PC is correspondingly VERY slow and dysfunctional. I have AVG free antivirus and service pack 3. I...
seattletechkey Windows XP Support 1 04-23-2011 08:33 PM
[SOLVED] Everex
Hello, I'm glad to have found this website! I need a driver for an EVEREX STEP NOTE 250E Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus driver freeware download. I have been looking for 2 days and all I have seen are downloads for driver scanners that you have to buy or register for a fee. I have...
aluminumview Driver Support 2 04-20-2011 01:12 PM