Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

My virtualbox is making my bluetooth connection disconnect.

This is a discussion on My virtualbox is making my bluetooth connection disconnect. within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am using an iMac with El Capatan version 10.10, I think. And I have the latest version of Vitrtualbox

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

I am using an iMac with El Capatan version 10.10, I think. And I have the latest version of Vitrtualbox installed. Now everytime I start it up, the bluetooth on my mouse and keyboard disconnect all the time. Now it shouldn't be doing this. Is virtualbox buggy or something? Like I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and the second I start up Virtulbox, my bluetooth disconnects me, and my mouse stops working, and my keyboards disconnects. And I can't click anywhere on my screen or type. And I have to power off my computer all of the time with power button. So what is going on here? Is virtualbox buggy or something? I am running the latest version which is 5.2.10or something like that. So please let me know on how to fix this issue that I am having. And this has never happened to me before when I have been using Virtualbox. Now all of a sudden this is happening. So please let me know on how to fix this issue that I am having. Because I would like to start using this without any issues or problems. And also let me know on how to make sure that my bluetooth doesn't disconnect my computer either. So just let me know on how to fix this. So thank you very much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2018, 10:57 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

You have to Enable Bluetooth in the Virtual Box on the Toolbar/Devices.
This is for Ubuntu, but it is the same idea: https://www.amazon.com/Drive-Adapter...6499231&sr=8-2

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] My bluetooth is gone!
I am kind of confused because I finally have a bluetooth stereo system, and i went to pair the device, and it can't find my bluetooth! Did I do something like hit an Fn key or something? I did look it up and it said ifyou press Fn+F5, a list of wireless features is displayed in the Wireless...
Migs123 Networking Support 24 04-21-2015 01:02 AM
Wireless speakers - making Wi-Fi Connection
I am Trying to connect up a Boston Acoustics MC200 Air Wireless speaker system to my Router. The Speaker has Airplay mode from Apple but also supports DLNA Mode. First: The Router (a Fritzbox 3270) has recognized the Speaker system. Good. Then I go to the Boston Network setup webpage...
vocals Other Hardware Support 2 03-04-2014 11:13 PM
[SOLVED] Program keeps killing cable modem connection
Hi. This is a specific problem that I haven't been able to solve and it's getting increasingly frustrating. I'm using this program called Replay Media Catcher (version 3.11B) which basically monitors the network and downloads video/audio streams from the internet. The problem is that whenever...
bmz137 Networking Support 10 01-18-2014 11:30 AM
Blaupunkt Hamburg MP68 Bluetooth connection
Hi, In the car we have a Blaupunkt Hamburg MP68 radio/cd which has bluetooth, which can be used with mobile phones. I have registered 2 phones on it. 1 is set at Master and the other as slave. The master get a higher priority when connecting. But I was wondering if I was to remove the...
Crazy BigGaz Car Audio and Alarms 0 02-26-2011 05:18 AM
what is bluetooth lan access server connection and 1394 connection
When I click "view network connections", it shows two unknown things "bluetooth lan access server" and 1394 connection....i wonder what these are...could someone help me with this?
comonforall Networking Support 2 01-29-2011 09:19 PM