Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Missing mailboxes

This is a discussion on Missing mailboxes within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi Guys I went into mail and all my mailbox folders on the left side of my screen are missing

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi Guys I went into mail and all my mailbox folders on the left side of my screen are missing I am running OSX High Sierra 10.13.3 unfortunately I have no backup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2018, 03:04 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Take a look at this: https://origin-discussions-us.apple.com/thread/8203937

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:40 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for your reply this problem is now solved, after clicking on mailboxes numerous times last night with no luck then posting the question on here I rung Apple Support this morning and tried various things with no luck.
As a last result I again clicked on mailboxes and they appeared so I am happy Thank you.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IE Explorer will not open
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit Processor: AMD A4-3420 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 18 Model 1 Stepping 0 Processor Count: 2 RAM: 3570 Mb Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6410D Graphics, 512 Mb Hard Drives: C: Total - 936682 MB, Free - 885007...
fiddle faddle Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 07-12-2014 08:41 AM
[SOLVED] Something is wrong with my network somewhere...java help needed.
New to these forums. Thanks very much in advance for bearing with me as I explain what has happened. My problem began after formatting my drive. I installed all of my files from my discs, updated my drivers, and all the usual stuff. I went to play League of Legends and everything was fine...
AKABoondock Networking Support 64 03-09-2014 12:27 PM
[SOLVED] Windows 7 x64 Crashing on Reboots
Operating System OS - Windows 7 64 bit Original OS - Windows 7 OEM version Shy of four years OS same age as system
Deletham_Tomala BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 03-24-2013 02:14 PM
CPU goes to 100% when using internet, dl speed/hdwrite speed progressively declines
Hello, how we all doing? Good. I however am not so good, someone told me that ones psychological well being is connected to the state of ones comp. Slow computer, a lot of irrtation. Obviously this is true. But I digress! Have an issue with high CPU that only occurs when...
evilperro Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 12 02-12-2012 04:38 PM
Virus has hidden most my programs and files and still wont go
NEED HELP URGENTLY!! Ive had a virus for the last few days that has crashed my computer several times, hidden many of my programs and files, and will not let me run some exe files. For the last few days I've been working nonstop reregistering dlls and other things just to get my computer in good...
ghost305 Resolved HJT Threads 1 01-02-2012 04:28 AM