Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Juniper Network Connect

This is a discussion on Juniper Network Connect within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi Guys, I'm new here :) I was wondering if anyone could help me, I am trying to install Juniper

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi Guys,

I'm new here :)

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I am trying to install Juniper network connect on a Mac and it is failing and producing an error message which I can post later on.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to install this successfully?

Thanks in advance :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2015, 05:39 AM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

Hi Dan_89,

What version of OSX are you running? Do you have the latest version of Java installed?

Regards

Helios19

Post full system specs for the best assistance!
Posting System Specifications [/CENTER]
Old 08-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

If this doesn't answer it Snow Leopard Network Connect Fix - J-Net Community, you may need to start a thread in their forum, which the users there would be more knowledgeable then this forum.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win 8 - Can't connect to network anymore
Acer Win 8 Hey everyone, I was searching through this site to try and fix this problem but I've had no luck finding a similar issue to mine for some reason. So I made an account to ask firsthand. I've been able to connect to my university's wi-fi perfectly before but just this past week it...
snida Networking Support 3 09-16-2014 12:30 PM
problem with internet
I have the same problem, my connection keeps disconect and i don't know how to fix it! Microsoft Windows (c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\GayLordD>ipconfig /all Windows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : MaitreManuel
rwane666321 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 14 08-14-2014 09:39 AM
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
[SOLVED] Home Network Refuses to Connect PCs
To start off, I have a Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and a Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 that I am attempting to connect to each other on my home network. Their WorkGroup is the same name, and on the Vista, and 7, the locations are a home network. Sometimes I see...
The1965Ghost Networking Support 29 08-02-2011 05:47 AM
Cannot connect to new network, yet all other computers can.
Hello, I have recently created a new network in my house using a ZyXEL router. It has replaced the old network and uses the same Security key. All other computers can connect to this network fine except one HP Pavillion dv3 notebook that cannot. The computer recognises the network exists,...
Coolmurr Networking Support 2 07-19-2011 06:43 PM