Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Is there an app extract the contents of winmail.dat files?

This is a discussion on Is there an app extract the contents of winmail.dat files? within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I use Mac for my works, I received a lot of winmail.dat files from the senders who are using Microsoft

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 02:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

I use Mac for my works, I received a lot of winmail.dat files from the senders who are using Microsoft Outlook, but I donít know how to extract and save it, the contents is very important for me. I need them to do my works. This question has been bothering me for a long time, I am eager to solve. Does anyone know what method can I fix?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2017, 06:35 AM   #2
Moderator - Alternative Computing Team

My System

There are a couple options here for reading that file type on a Mac: How to Open Winmail.dat Attachment Files on Mac OS X
Old 04-27-2017, 01:53 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thank you very much to answer my question. I have not seen the way you said before, I have tried a lot of ways, and finally I found an APP which I can open and extract winmail.dat files on my Mac. It helped me a lot.*If anybody need help, I can tell you this app is* Winmail DAT File Viewer: Open DAT,XPS,MSG files. You can find it in Mac App Store, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/winm...699881?mt=12.*
I really thank you for your answer, all in all, best wishes for you.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rogue Norton Utilities 16 Installer, Cannot Remove, Sys Restore Prevtd, Backup Failed
I am running Windows Pro 7 Service Pack 1 with McAfee Live Safe antivirus and firewall on. Within the last 7 days or so, a Norton Utilities 16 Installer program was downloaded to my system. I did not intentionally download from Symantec. I don't believe I downloaded as an option from a...
tomzak2000 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 10-28-2016 10:55 AM
JS/Phish on Windows Vista
Hi, I appear to have the same symptoms as described in this post. Unfortunately I have already made some mistakes, one of which was not to read the 'Read this before posting' thread. I stumbled upon the above linked post through a google search and tried following some of the advice offered...
mev Resolved HJT Threads 28 11-02-2012 04:08 PM
Internet Explorer Loads & Uses Tons of Memory
Internet Explorer runs on it's own--in the background--and uses tons of memory. This is similar to a problem that a user named MalusCalibur had back in 2008. IE loads up and runs from 30K and climbs to anywhere from 100-300K of Memory. I've quelled this problem by constantly having Windows...
Deeke777 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 35 06-26-2012 01:11 PM