Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

How to get at hard drives

This is a discussion on How to get at hard drives within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I can't figure out how to remove this casing that covers the hard drives. Anyone know how?

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 11:37 PM   #1
Registered Member

I can't figure out how to remove this casing that covers the hard drives. Anyone know how?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2016, 11:47 PM   #2
Registered Member

Disregard. HD's are above the RAM slots
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How should I use my hard drives?
I know people use their hard drives differently. I have 2 hard drives. Each with 1 TB. Currently, I am using one to store everything and the other to backup. I was looking into getting a reasonably sized SSD for my OS. Then using the two hard drives I have now for data. Is it smart to use them that...
WillThGreat Hard Drive Support 2 01-30-2012 06:04 PM
Computer hard drives are not being detected
My computer has had many problem over the years and during the past week my computer's hard drive or hard drives were not being detected when you turn on the computer. So my oldest brother helped me fix my computer and 4 days later it does the same thing the night before it only detected one hard...
SpongeBob313 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 12-27-2011 04:16 PM
BIOS won't read any hard drives
Hello, My computer will not read any SATA hard drives. It will read the optical drive fine, but not the hard drives. Everything was fine until I got a new hard drive. I was running an old 300gb and a new 60gb solid state. Then I got a new hitachi 1.5tb. I plugged it in and it would not...
teckman Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 08-02-2011 02:42 PM
[SOLVED] Reconfiguring hard drives
Hi I am about to add another smaller hard drive to my system exclusively for the operating system. Current configuration: Disk 0 Boot partition with Win7 Data partition
kevvyb Hard Drive Support 6 03-16-2011 06:23 AM