Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Dymo labelwriter 450 add-in not working on Excel 2016 (Mac)

This is a discussion on Dymo labelwriter 450 add-in not working on Excel 2016 (Mac) within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I've tried all the downloads possible but I still cannot get the Dymo label add-in working on Excel 2016,

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 02:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I've tried all the downloads possible but I still cannot get the Dymo label add-in working on Excel 2016, which I have just upgraded to.

It's annoying as it worked great on Office 2011.

I've tried Dymo Label Software versions 8.5.3, 8.5.4, 8.6 - all of which say they support Office 2016, and I've fully deleted everything and reinstalled, but the add-in is always nowhere to be seen.

Can anyone help? It would be great to print labels straight from Excel again as it's so timesaving. I've tried Dymo support who suggested doing all the above, which didn't work, and they haven't been able to help me further.

Does anyone have a copy of the add-in file, even?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2016, 06:09 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Did you tell the Dymo people you're on a Mac?

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:42 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Dynamo add-ins are based on the COM technology which doesn't exists on MACs.
Microsoft and Apple are considering addons in future releases of Microsoft Office