Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

DISH NET Internet, Origin won't log in

This is a discussion on DISH NET Internet, Origin won't log in within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have contacted EA Support about this and they are stumped. I have done a soft reboot, I have reinstalled

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 09:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have contacted EA Support about this and they are stumped.

I have done a soft reboot, I have reinstalled Origin, I have made sure my proxies are unchecked, and I have done a full diagnostic of my internet connection. My internet connection is perfectly fine and loads ALL other pages except any page where I have to login to Origin or EA websites and Origin on my computer. I can't play my SIMS 4 game, and Origin keeps telling me that Logging in Online is currently unavailable.

I have also reinstalled Origin, and restarted it. I am up to date on all software including the current Yosemite 10.10.5 and I could log in Monday and all the sudden yesterday was unable to log in. I also restarted my router and left it off for one minute before rebooting and connecting completely.

If anyone could let me know what I could try or anything that would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2015, 12:35 PM   #2
Moderator - Alternative Computing Team

My System

Have you tried turning off your firewall? Are you using "Little Snitch"?
Old 09-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #3
Registered Member

I have my firewalls deactivated, have no proxies and I do not have Little Snitch.. IDK what is causing the problem. My computer is well endowed to run the program. iMAC 1tb of memory... lol.. Just upgraded to the new Yosemite.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2015, 02:35 PM   #4
Moderator - Alternative Computing Team

My System

Can you go to like a Friends house (that uses a different internet provider than you do), or a Starbucks or somewhere like that and see if it works there?

I realize it is an iMac.... and not a laptop... but it should still be kind of easy to move that thing.

I am trying to isolate if it is your internet that is causing the problem or the machine itself.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search