Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Check bookmark validity

This is a discussion on Check bookmark validity within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Is there any way left to check the validity of bookmarks now? I am using the Slimjet browser, which is

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 08:33 AM   #1
Registered Member

Is there any way left to check the validity of bookmarks now? I am using the Slimjet browser, which is similar to Chrome (except it is not spyware), and I could not find any bookmark checker extension. I have over 800 bookmarks and it is not practical to check them all one by one. If there is some way an extension that was installed in Opera could be used, how would one do it? I have a backup of the installer for Bookmarks Checker for Opera.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2019, 10:22 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

I don't trust them. If you use any, backup your bookmarks first.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 02-24-2019, 02:45 PM   #3
Registered Member

I managed to get a packed Bookmarks Checker extension that was packed from Opera to install in Slimjet. The problem is, it will remain enabled only for the current session, then Slimjet disables it after a restart, saying, "This extension is not listed in the Slimjet Web Store". I am unable to re-enable it. Is there some tweak that I could do in the profile to get it to stay enabled?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2019, 03:47 PM   #4
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Cross posting is considered discourteous. Please read this.
https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

You posted #3 in https://macosx.com/threads/slimjet-browser.326792/

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Windows 7 x64 Crashing on Reboots
Operating System OS - Windows 7 64 bit Original OS - Windows 7 OEM version Shy of four years OS same age as system
Deletham_Tomala BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 03-24-2013 02:14 PM
Hard drive corrupt or on its way out
Hey, My computer is about 5-6 years old, so i'm not too sure on average hard drive life spans but in any case, my D drive seems to not allow me to install programs (mostly games) or transfer files correctly. By that i mean, it will 'install' however the files that are installed are corrupted....
NinjaPret Hard Drive Support 1 01-12-2012 05:38 AM
pls help with my BSOD problem
Ive been plagued with BSOD with my new system EMX-MCP61D3-iCafe 320gb HDD 2gig ddr3 700w psu AMD athlon x2 260 3.2ghz gt 220 ================================================== Dump File : Mini122911-04.dmp
bsky BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 12-29-2011 04:13 AM
BSOD issues -_- (maybe ram related)
Ok so i've been getting BSOD errors for the past year, some due to unstable CPU which i fixed pretty much right away. But i've had issues with my ram and it's timings as I'm using a lanparty t3eh9 i5 mobo. Specs are as follows: CPU- i5 760 @ 4ghz 1.27v RAM - Ripjaws 2x4gb @ 1600mhz 1.66v...
Mauler1987 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 31 12-29-2011 12:29 AM
Hardware Check Up
Yes I have posted on this before but am adding these Sandra reports to see if my hardware is ok! Recently my battery had died after having been in a light drizzle with my laptop in my backpack no water seemed heavily in the backpack but it was moist! I am checking to see if all hardware is ok...
JaCK421 Laptop Support 0 04-25-2011 10:18 AM