Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Bing maps

This is a discussion on Bing maps within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When I try to access Bing Maps, the web address reverts to "www.bing.com/mapspreview" which doesn't work on my Mac. I'm

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 02:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

When I try to access Bing Maps, the web address reverts to

"www.bing.com/mapspreview"

which doesn't work on my Mac. I'm still using 10.5.8 but all was ok last week. I just want to be able to get back to "www.bing.com/maps/" again.

Any thoughts? All I'm getting at the moment is a map of Sheffield which isn't interactive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2016, 03:03 AM   #2
Registered Member

Just solved this problem by re-setting Safari.......

Doh!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bing Search Results Redirect
I started encountering redirects from Bing search results. This does not occur very time, but about 50% of the time. Then I've started experiencing various svchost consuming all CPU after about 10 minutes of a reboot causing everything to freeze up. The PC also reboots every so often for no...
John Douglas Resolved HJT Threads 32 06-03-2013 11:16 PM
[SOLVED] Freecorder installation caused problems (Bing etc.
Hi, I installed Freecorder, hoping to download short YouTube video's to then burn to CD. Emphasis on "short video's" VS. merely audio Well, here's my problems which cropped up after installation: (1) Freecorder imposed Bing on me (replacing Google searchbox on upper right toolbar of my...
Minni Windows XP Support 5 10-27-2011 12:53 AM
Microsoft Bing and Yahoo spreading malware links
Searching for Flash Player on Bing and Yahoo can lead to rogue pages distributing a hard-to-remove rootkit, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor GFI Software. The problem resides with the so-called sponsored results, the advertisements displayed at the top of search results...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 10-17-2011 12:46 PM
Broken Warcraft 3 Custom Maps
Hi, I don't really know where I was supposed to post this but I have been experiencing a problem with certain Warcraft 3 Custom Maps. Most that I download work fine, but a few appear on the list of maps to play, but when I click on these few they won't show the team choices and when I hit play it...
Aerynis Mods and Maps 1 06-16-2011 03:32 PM