Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

Attempting To Download PDF File..??

This is a discussion on Attempting To Download PDF File..?? within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Attempting to Download a PDF File off a Govt. Website .. We use iPads & WiFi in this Household, there

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 06:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

Attempting to Download a PDF File off a Govt. Website .. We use iPads & WiFi in this Household, there is no Desktop PC in the House..lol.. Scrolling down to the Bottom of the Page it says File is Accessible through a Safari Browser (Not ??) To No Avail ?? Are we missing something or can the Task just not be had using an iPad ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2017, 07:55 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Try downloading this browser: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oper...363729560?mt=8 and see if PDF files download.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Unable to install Win 7 Service Pack 1 (Error 0x80070005)
So I'm trying to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64 Bit) But I'm getting the error 0x80070005. The only AV software I'm using currently is MSE. CBS.log is too large of a file to upload and too many characters to include in this post so I've uploaded it to Dropbox. Link:...
doughboy256 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 118 08-19-2015 02:42 PM
sfc scannow: unable to fix 2 groups of files and one lone file
I ran "scannow", had been having erratic freezing problems and blue screen of "recovered from ...". Scannow indicated there were corrupt files it could not fix. However it showed two groups of files after which it just said "verified complete", but no repair information. There is one lone file...
bobfee Hard Drive Support 12 09-30-2014 01:08 AM
Hard Drive? File System?
Well, here's my story. I bought my comp brand new in 2008 & have used it religiously since. It's a Gateway GT5662. Everything was normal, until recently. It started when I noticed an icon in the tray stating a text file I had on my desktop had some kind of errors/corrupt. I'm sorry, I don't...
pearjas Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 12 11-08-2013 12:42 PM
Internet works but internet browsers won't open...
My internet browsers and internet browsing related software (such as updaters and uninstallers and installers) just won't open... I only have two internet browsers Firefox(Mostly used) and Google Chrome. Everytime I try to open it, the cursor will turn into the "Working in desktop" cursor...
ZenNaari Networking Support 10 12-28-2012 02:39 AM
Win32/Rootkit.Whistler.A
So i got an old computer with xp as OS. My AntiVirus, Eset NOD32 detected this Virus but couldnt remove it. I cant say i have runningproblems with the virus, ok it freezes some times but no problem. But i read they can steal password an so on, so no god at all. :sad: Ive checked out the NEW...
Vallentino Resolved HJT Threads 31 04-04-2012 01:26 PM