Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

App store was deleted from High Sierra

This is a discussion on App store was deleted from High Sierra within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I restored my Mac from Time Machine and for some reason App Store was not backed up - there was

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 03:34 PM   #1
Registered Member

I restored my Mac from Time Machine and for some reason App Store was not backed up - there was a question mark in place of the app. How can a re install it?

Running OS 10.13.2 High Sierra on Mac Mini (2014)

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2018, 07:10 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Manually download the Security Updates for High Sierra, it should put the App Store back.https://support.apple.com/en_US/downloads

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Uniblue Scanner 2015"
Hi, Windows 7SP1 Samsung notebook A friend of mine notebook boots up to Driver Scanner 2015 & DriverFigher. The only thing you can do it click Alt + Control + Delete... to get back to a screen that allows you to shut down (the red circle) the computer. What are our options in attempting to...
tdb Resolved HJT Threads 17 02-10-2015 03:26 AM
Got a virus from my skype group
Hi All this is my first post here, I have a virus and can't remove it, I have tried avg free, avast on trial, spybot search and destroy, ad-aware, and malwarebytes to remove it.. The message on skype read.... "Why did you do this? Just look at this and try to explain everything at least to...
mikeb1 Resolved HJT Threads 92 04-05-2013 06:38 PM
Potential Malware
Hello and thanks for this free service, I have recently had a problem with my desktop computer. Namely, the internet browsers will not launch. Also, when I try to double-click on a Word file it won't open. Instead, I get a message which reads "this file does not have a program associated with...
Seoul13 Inactive Malware Help Topics 6 11-24-2012 07:37 AM
JS/Phish on Windows Vista
Hi, I appear to have the same symptoms as described in this post. Unfortunately I have already made some mistakes, one of which was not to read the 'Read this before posting' thread. I stumbled upon the above linked post through a google search and tried following some of the advice offered...
mev Resolved HJT Threads 28 11-02-2012 04:08 PM
funmoods/babylon
Hi, Downloaded a prog. to convert mkv to avi and now blessed with both of these problems ! Tried various methods found on the web to get rid but to no avail. Should have come to this forum straight away for help but didn't realise how hard it was going to be. You have been a life saver...
jetgat Resolved HJT Threads 7 09-11-2012 10:41 AM