Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

User Tag List

1Password not working on Firefox 55.0.2

This is a discussion on 1Password not working on Firefox 55.0.2 within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am currently running Firefox 55.0.2 on an iMac with El Capitan operating system. I find that 1Password no longer

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am currently running Firefox 55.0.2 on an iMac with El Capitan operating system.
I find that 1Password no longer works.
I have had multi discussions with agile Bits who put out 1Password, but they cannot figure out the problem.
I think it may have something to do with Firefox banning Java, but this is only a guess.
Anyone have any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2017, 12:11 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Try Firefox without Addons (Safe Mode) to see what is blocking it, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...sing-safe-mode
Old 08-18-2017, 12:47 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for the suggestion.
I will try it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2017, 01:02 PM   #4
Registered Member

We don't have a safe mode on firefox on the Mac, so I disabled all the add ons and restarted Firefox.
Unfortunately, 1Password still did not work!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ad Blockers not working in Firefox, Ubuntu
I was watching old series and episodes on a site in Firefox and it was infested with pop up hidden click ads. When I started playing the episodes, random windows opened itself in background. But didn't load. I thought Ghostery and adblock killed the pop ups anyways. So after watching the episodes,...
Gdn8Melbourne Linux Support 3 01-27-2016 03:00 PM
Search Engines not Working in IE or Firefox
A few days ago, all search engines stopped working on my computer on both IE and Firefox. Everything else works fine and I can surf the net using specific URLs but I can search for anything. I have tried a number of options and various anti-virus, spyware and malware scans but no infections are...
evanmaclean Networking Support 16 02-21-2012 04:13 PM
'Save image as' option is not working in Firefox 4.0 and later
I am using original Windows XP SP3 and firefox 4.0.1 installed. I have tried 'save image as' and 'save link as' options in Firefox. It is not working and it does not respond (stays idle) when I chose those option(s). The above 2 options are working in Firefox 3.0.19 version. I am using Kaspersky...
sudhakar35 Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 4 05-10-2011 06:58 AM
[SOLVED] Firefox isn't working
I was watching BMS on spike.com and making a google account when I suddenly had no internet connection. I checked my router and everything was working. I evne called my internet provider but they said everything was fine on their end. I turned on my other laptop and I got a connection there. I used...
Seyvagraen Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 2 05-10-2011 03:46 AM
[SOLVED] My internet explorer and Firefox are not working after I downloaded Google c
1. I have recently started using chrome. But now my IE8 and Firefox both are not running. The message comes that : unable to connect to server. 2. Also Chrome is not allowing any pop ups. It said that I do not have a plugin for Java 6. I went to the java site and could download...
naveenn Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 5 04-29-2011 04:23 AM