Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

User Tag List

Need formula to Get the count of closed In closed DBD through orderno of Dispatchshee

This is a discussion on Need formula to Get the count of closed In closed DBD through orderno of Dispatchshee within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear Experts I have two sheet Dispatch& closed …Dispatch contains 3 column Data Order No,Week of Order Date&YY,Order Date and

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
Registered Member

Dear Experts

I have two sheet Dispatch& closed …Dispatch contains 3 column Data Order No,Week of Order Date&YY,Order Date and another sheet Closed contains Data Order No,Week of Order Closed & YY,Close Date.

I need to follow the count of dispatch for subtotal of week and following week dates
In that dashboard what are call dispatch in parituclar week-14 I want get count of particular order no on which week it has been close dashboard
For e.g:-
For the WK-14 Y-13,7 Calls dispatch For that week, But Those 7 Dispatch Order No get closed in Various Different weeks .. Those result I want to get in dashboard
7 calls dispatch in WK-14 Y-13 But 3 calls closed in WK-14-13 & 4 Calls Closed In WK-15-13
and day wise also get count if 3 call dispatch in 03-04-2013 but 1 order no get closed in 07-04-2013 and another 2 get closed in 08-04-2013.

Find the attachment you may understand what I looking for …
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weekdashboardxy.zip (110.7 KB, 31 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2014, 10:31 AM   #2
Registered Member

any experts can help on this thread?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] help!!!! guy gone crazy with bluscreans!!!:@:@
i have an intel dh55hc motherboard in my pc i built my pc during summertime and at that time i got the patriot ram ... the whole stock had problems .. (they work with onestick bt the pc wont boot with 2 sticks) so i had a stick of 2gigs of that ram .. then i upgraded it with a kingston ram ..and...
avok95 Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU 21 11-17-2013 06:14 AM
[SOLVED] Multiple BSODs
For the past month or so I have been getting a number of BSODs. It seems kind of random and occurs whenever I type in my internet browser's address bar. The weird thing is that it happens randomly. One moment I could type without worry and the next I get a BSOD. Below, I've posted the results of...
soulcross19 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 03-19-2013 05:36 AM
BSOD with new vegas
Hi, I usually played this game fine, it BSOD a couple of time during gameplay but they were always isoleted accidents. Now I've re installed it and Every time I go out of the first building it BSOD after the loading screen. I've done a memory check and it came out without errors. Can someone...
Eingya PC Gaming Support 2 11-21-2012 03:31 PM
Blue screen and slowdowns.
My laptop just crashes randomly when I'm using it. It's frustrating, and it costs me a lot of time. When it's booting my keyboard becomes unresponsive so I have to wait for the countdown to run out (can't just hit enter into boot normally). Sorry for requesting help as this is my first post, but...
zRebellion BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 0 06-05-2012 10:15 PM
[SOLVED] XBMCbuntu - No Sound
After a few months of trying and testing different OSes for my NES-PC project, I have finally settled on an OS that meets my needs and wants for the project... As you probably guessed it's XBMCbuntu... I tried using other distros with XBMC installed but I like the interface and the way XMBC is...
GZ Linux Support 31 05-18-2012 04:21 AM